PYRC #7: Baked Parmesan Tomatoes

Ok, so this Pinterest recipe seems a bit too easy BUT it is on my Yummy board so whether now or later, one day it was going to have to get checked off my list. It just so happened that I had four tomatoes in the fridge that desperately needed to be used, so when I saw that I had all the ingredients to make these baked parmesan tomatoes, I knew the timing was perfect.



Let me not fool you, I wouldn't label it as a standard "recipe." Basically you slice tomatoes, top them with Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and olive oil, and then bake them in the oven for 15 minutes. Of course I added a little balsamic too. To be honest, I'm pretty sure I've made something like this before, if not exactly the same thing.

Overall I wasn't completely wowed by the result, BUT they do make a great starter or side, I didn't waste any time or resources making them, and most importantly, Jeff thought they were delicious. I wouldn't necessarily send you rushing to the store to get the ingredients to make this, but if you happen to have them on hand, you can find the recipe here at Eating Well.

... Will give you all a house update soon!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts