On My Own Time Art Exhibit

Remember my exciting announcement that I won the Ben E. Keith On My Own Time art show? Well, it officially displayed at NorthPark Mall this past month.

Pin It

The exhibit, which displayed all Best of Show and 1st place category winners from companies throughout North Texas, was open September 15 through September 30. Amongst the winning pieces were sculptures, photographs, textiles, paintings and more.

Last year I was pretty excited to see my work in the exhibit, but this year my excitement was more geared towards...

1. My Best of Show title


2. My personal note from the President of Ben E. Keith


Now to work on a promotion for Jeff :)

Well, that's my wrap-up. Time to start brainstorming some new, winning pieces for 2013!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts