2012 in a Nutshell

Happy New Year everyone! To celebrate the past year and the onset of 2013, here's a few 2012 highlights and a small dose of what's to come.

Top 5 Favorite Pinterest Recipes
  1. Cilantro Lime Rice
  2. Grilled Pesto and Goat Cheese Pizza
  3. Weight Watchers Taco Soup
  4. Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata
  5. Chicken Enchiladas with Avocado Cream Sauce
Top 5 Most Popular Blog Posts
  1. The Ugly Bookshelf Makeover
  2. A Willingham Wedding Road Trip: Part 2 – Buck Wild at Buc-ee’s
  3. DIY Floating Mantel
  4. Cute Patterned Target Melamine Plates
  5. Art for Baby Jameson’s Chic Blue and Gray Room
Top 5 Accomplishments 
  1. Remodeling our house
  2. First Place and Best of Show in the Ben E. Keith on My Own Time art contest
  3. Buying my first car
  4. Launching and maintaining my blog for an entire year (and the re-design)
  5. My first blog feature on Roadkill Rescue
Top 5 To-Do's for 2013
  1. Open my Etsy shop, Kitsy Co (coming soon!)
  2. Finish the remodel (2 bathrooms, kitchen, utility room)
  3. Transition the blog to WordPress
  4. Create and show new artwork
  5. More blog features!
I have a feeling 2013 will be packed full, to say the least. There are million projects in my pocket, and I can't wait to blog my way through them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts