PYRC #38: Super Simple Shrimp Tacos

I feel like I have a ton of taco recipes on my Pinterest board, yet I'm not sure if I've made any I them... until these super simple cilantro shrimp tacos.

Pin It

These healthy tacos came from the blog Clean and Delicious and didn't call for any not-so-good-for-you cooking techniques or ingredients like frying, butter, cheese, flour tortillas, etc. What made these tacos unique was the accompanying cilantro Greek yogurt spread to substitute for sour cream. I agree that the alternative was great, especially to cut some calories, but sadly I am totally turned off by plain Greek yogurt. I just learned to like sour cream so transitioning to Greek yogurt has not yet worked for me. It's a turn-off very similar to my mayo fear, and it's something I really need to get over. I'm a weirdo and biased against Greek yogurt, and on that note, I don't think this recipe was the best for me (and let's be serious, I'm not the best calorie watcher). But if you're looking for some healthy meal planning options, I do suggest giving this method a whirl, and if you're a novice cooker, this is definitely a recipe for you.

Grab the recipe here from Clean and Delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious !!!! I am with you regarding the Greek yogurt but it might work with cilantro. Always trying to find ways to use cilantro.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts