Fiestaware Love

Amongst one of my many kitchen obsessions is Fiestaware.


(Some non-Fiestware nestled in the cabinets as well.)
Pin It  

We registered the heck out of it for our wedding and received every last piece. The most recent addition to the collection was this past Christmas when my mom bought us a set of the "small bowls." This size is absolutely perfect when you want a small or normal sized serving, like with ice cream.


The great thing about Fiestaware is:
  • It's ceramic dinnerware, very durable
  • There are numerous colors available that you can mix and match
  • You can replace dishes or add to your collection one piece at a time
  • They're chip resistant (5 year warranty)
  • You can put them in the oven, microwave and dishwasher
  • Tons of pieces available, including serverware and bakeware

No, I am not an official sponsor of Fiestaware nor does Fiesta pay me for these rants (how cool would that be?!?!), but I love it so much that I thought I should write about it.

My personal collection includes dinner plates, salad plates, one quart serving bowls, cereal bowls, chili bowls, small bowls, a gravy boat, a butter dish and a pitcher.



Sounds like a lot, but if I had a choice, I would own every last color and piece of Fiestaware made.

That's my spill. If you need durable plates that never go out of style, Fiestaware may be the answer for you. And take my advice, never by it full price. It seems to always be on sale at Macy's.

4 comments:

  1. I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.

    fiestaware

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Informative blog. The knowledge you are providing is really very helpful to me and it’s very helpful for the beginners too.

    fiestaware plates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mykitchenbasics provides large varierty of fiesta ware.if you are looking for fiestaware colors and fiesta dinnerware.Fiestaware dishes in one of our hot product.For all type of fiestaware and fiesta dinnerware just ping us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts